Applicants must have a design or development degree and/or work experience in a relevant position and must provide a portfolio or work to be considered for this position.
We are building a team of innovators, creators, and problem-solvers who are committed to working together, loving their work and thus putting love into each project, and communicating in the spirit of winning & success. We understand the importance of the integrity of our team, life balance, employee freedom, and the part your voice plays in our collective mission.
- Support clients with their ongoing projects.
- Handle new projects from start to finish.
- Build websites, create designs, create solutions.
- Optimize websites, make them load as quickly as possible.
- Learn a whole lot every day, constantly becoming a bigger asset.
- Work closely with project manager and designer to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements, and timelines for each project.
- Ensure work is completed on time.
- Complete projects both independently and in partnership with others.
- Ability to multi-task and handle short timelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience designing for web and mobile.
- UX / UI experience.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, trustworthy, honest.
- Cooperative and detail-oriented.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and manage time.
- You have a flexible schedule. Work whenever you want, as long as you meet deadlines.
- Work remotely as long as you can establish a dedicated work area where you can have laser focus on work.
- Earn bonuses for exceptional work and efficiency.