Web Designer / Developer
We are searching for a self-motivated, disciplined, honest, and reliable web developer to join our team to create and implement world-class creative content and solutions for our existing and new clients. This is a mid-level role to support the design team on web design, UX design, website development, emails, and new business creative.
The ideal candidate will be a quick-learner, eager to grow and be on top of things all the time. Strong attention to detail, great communication skills via email and phone to support our client base professionally and promptly, helping solve whatever issues may arise. “Yes, it can be done” is your answer pretty much always, and never excuses of why something cannot be done. We need an optimist and a creating wizard in the making who wants to go far together with us.
Applicants must have a design or development degree and/or work experience in a relevant position and must provide a portfolio or work to be considered for this position.
We are building a team of innovators, creators, and problem-solvers who are committed to working together, loving their work and thus putting love into each project, and communicating in the spirit of winning & success. We understand the importance of the integrity of our team, life balance, employee freedom, and the part your voice plays in our collective mission.
- Support clients with their ongoing projects.
- Handle new projects from start to finish.
- Build websites, create designs, create solutions.
- Optimize websites, make them load as quickly as possible.
- Learn a whole lot every day, constantly becoming a bigger asset.
- Work closely with project manager and designer to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements, and timelines for each project.
- Ensure work is completed on time.
- Complete projects both independently and in partnership with others.
- Ability to multi-task and handle short timelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience designing for web and mobile.
- UX / UI experience.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, trustworthy, honest.
- Cooperative and detail-oriented.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and manage time.
- You have a flexible schedule. Work whenever you want, as long as you meet deadlines.
- Work remotely as long as you can establish a dedicated work area where you can have laser focus on work.
- Earn bonuses for exceptional work and efficiency.
Job Category: Web Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States